ABOUT She is Mom
She is Mom is a platform created by women for women, with the mission to prepare them for their professional careers, but not only.
Here one can find a wide range of services that cover personal & professional needs.
The platform wants to offer three significant areas of interest for women:
- Personal Branding for women and employer branding for companies.
- Mentoring (She is Mom has a team of specialists in various fields, who can provide guidance and support.)
- Benefits (courses in different business areas, health services, personal development, recreational activities, nutrition, sports activities,
parenting The community members benefit from considerable discounts or even free services.
She is Mom COMMUNITY PRINCIPLES
Commitment- we want a commitment to be a principle of all those who are part of this community:
- commitment is ours, the representatives of She is Mom wants to offer support to mothers and women who are part of our community;
- The commitment is of the member that is looking to develop or return to the workforce, a commitment to openness, new opportunities, partners/ associates.
- We want this principle to define our activities, the relationships that will be linked between community members,
between all business partners because we believe that being responsible means being aware that what you think,
say, and do can influence the lives of others and the environment. We live, and we hope to succeed at the same time.
- We want to pass on the initiative of mothers and women in the She is Mom community,
an initiative for personal development, personal evolution, and achieving professional goals.
She is Mom OBJECTIVES
The main goal is to grow, to become a strong community in which we can grow together, support each other and give each other a chance.
We want She is Mom to be a reliable partner for women, individuals, and companies.
ORGANIZATION AND OPERATION RULES
- Relationships between community members will be based on mutual respect. We want a positive, proactive, and open attitude, the use of polite language;
- Under no circumstances will discrimination be allowed based on race, sex, age, ethnicity, national or social origin, religion, political choice or personal antipathy, social status;
- We appeal to your seriousness and commitment, regarding the training, coaching, employment.
Specific rules apply to the organizers of the She is Mom platform, as well as to each category of members of She is Mom, depending on the services offered are listed below as follows:
I. She is Mom, through its representatives, undertakes:
- mediate relationships between community members and Mentors, benefits and companies;
- to keep members constantly informed about She is Mom events;
- maintain constant communication with She is Mom members;
- to provide the framework of rules, principles, and objectives underlying the functioning and organization of the community;
- to make this statute available to members by publishing it on the She is Mom platform and on the social networks where they carry out their activity in the online environment.
II. The Member undertakes:
- To comply with the provisions of this statute;
- Participate in She is Mom events, conferences, webinars, interviews, or internal meetings when required;
- Respect agreed to deadlines for interviews and other related commitments when being offered a job within the She is Mom platform;
- To pay the fee according to the pricing packages they selected;
- In compliance with Community rules, to help in any way, to achieve the objectives of She is Mom, as set out in the She is Mom statute;
- To have a positive attitude, openness to the proposed activities within the community.
LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership ceases when one or more of the following situations occur:
a) Exclusion following the decision of the representatives of the She is Mom platform for violating the provisions of this Statute, one of the principles,
general or specific rules, conducting anti-She is Mom concept campaigns, non-fulfillment of constantly planned and agreed commitments
(starting with the third deviation, and after prior notification), lack of interest in the purpose and objectives of She is Mom.
b) Waiver by the Member, by notifying the representatives of She is Mom or by any means that may be brought to the notice of the representatives of the She is Mom platform.
COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTIFICATIONS
Any Member may make a notification/request for clarification/information when appropriate or notify a violation of the rules as
mentioned above, which will be sent in writing to Ms. Andreea Radu, representative of the She Mom community,
at the following email address email@example.com.
The deadline for responding to your requests, notifications, and information is 15 calendar days.
These Rules of Engagement are effective as of January 25, 2022.