ABOUT She is Mom
She is Mom is a platform created by women for women, with the mission to prepare them for their professional careers, but not only.
Here one can find a wide range of services that cover personal & professional needs.
The platform wants to offer three significant areas of interest for women:
- Personal Branding for women and employer branding for companies.
- Mentoring (She is Mom has a team of specialists in various fields, who can provide guidance and support.)
- Benefits (courses in different business areas, health services, personal development, recreational activities, nutrition, sports activities,
parenting The community members benefit from considerable discounts or even free services.
She is Mom COMMUNITY PRINCIPLES
Commitment- we want a commitment to be a principle of all those who are part of this community:
- commitment is ours, the representatives of She is Mom wants to offer support to mothers and women who are part of our community;
- the commitment is of the mentors who are willing to give time and resources to guide and support the mothers and women who ask for their help and support.
- and last but not least the commitment is of the members, a commitment to openness, to new opportunities, partners/associates, mentors.
- We want this principle to define our activities, the relationships that will be linked between community members,
between mentors because we believe that being responsible means being aware that what you think, say, and do can
influence the lives of others and the environment. We live, and we hope to succeed at the same time.
- We want to pass on the initiative of mothers and women in the She is Mom community,
an initiative for personal development, personal evolution, and achieving professional goals.
She is Mom OBJECTIVES
The main goal is to grow, to become a strong community in which we can grow together, support each other and give each other a chance.
We want She is Mom to be a reliable partner for women, individuals, and companies.
ORGANIZATION AND OPERATION RULES
- Relationships between community members will be based on mutual respect. We want a positive, proactive, and open attitude, the use of polite language;
- Under no circumstances will discrimination be allowed based on race, sex, age, ethnicity, national or social origin, religion, political choice or personal antipathy, social status;
- We appeal to your seriousness and punctuality, especially when it comes to mentoring sessions or events that require confirmation of participation.
Specific rules apply to the organizers of the She is Mom platform, as well as to each category of members of She is Mom,
depending on the services offered are listed below as follows:
I. She is Mom, through its representatives, undertakes:
- mediate relationships between community members and mentors or between She is Mom mentors;
- to keep members and mentors constantly informed about She is Mom events;
- maintain constant communication with She is Mom members and mentors;
- to provide the framework of rules, principles, and objectives underlying the functioning and organization of the community;
- to mediate the relations between members and mentors, respectively the relations between mentors,
to provide support, as the case may be, for the creation and maintenance of this relationship;
- to make this statute available to members and mentors by publishing it on the She is Mom platform and on
the social networks where they carry out their activity in the online environment.
II. The mentor undertakes:
- To comply with the provisions of this statute;
- Actively participate in She is Mom events, conferences, webinars, interviews, or internal meetings;
- In the event of being booked for a mentoring session, the Mentor undertakes to comply with the time and day, as previously stated in the SIM mentor profile;
- To pay the membership fee, within 5 (five) working days from the date of signing the membership agreement to the She is Mom community;
- To collect exclusively the amount communicated as a fee for mentoring meetings;
- In compliance with Community rules, to help in any way, to achieve the objectives of She is Mom, as set out in the She is Mom statute.
- To have a positive attitude, openness to the proposed activities within the community.
LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership ceases when one or more of the following situations occur:
a) Exclusion following the decision of the representatives of the She is Mom platform for violating the provisions
of this Statute, one of the principles, general or specific rules, conducting anti-She is Mom concept campaigns,
non-fulfillment of constantly planned and agreed commitments (starting with the third deviation, and after prior notification),
lack of interest in the purpose and objectives of She is Mom.
b) Waiver by the mentor, by notifying the representatives of She is Mom or by any means that may be brought to the
notice of the representatives of the She is Mom platform.
COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTIFICATIONS
Any mentor may make a notification/request for clarification/information when appropriate or notify a violation of the
rules as mentioned above, which will be sent in writing to Ms. Andreea Radu, representative of the She Mom community,
at the following email address email@example.com.
The deadline for responding to your requests, notifications, and information is 15 calendar days.
These Rules of Engagement are effective as of January 25, 2022.