People Around Association was founded in May 2021 to help fight against the much common burnout syndrome by creating and maintaining a healthy balance between one’s personal and professional life. Our projects are designed to support both employers and employees to find a better way to communicate and to work together in order to obtain better results.
In relation to our partners (companies), our mission statement is to help them understand the “why” behind their employees’ decisions, and we’re supporting them in creating new retention strategies.
For the partners of She is Mom community (companies), we offer our support, helping them build custom wellness programs, improve the overall engagement rate of their employees and increase overall work satisfaction and retention rate.
If you feel like your business needs a fresh approach, let’s meet!
Through the "Employee engagement & retention package," we'll be offering you the following services:
- 1monthly employee workshop on personal development topics (custom)
- 3 exit discussions with employees that are leaving the company
- 2 stay or random discussions with key player roles from the company
- we're offering a 10% discount for all the extra discussions (exit/stay/random) with your people
- You'll be receiving quarterly reporting based on the feedback we received from these discussions
- We offer a 25% discount for all the events organized by People Around