I am creative business lawyer with focus on innovation, legal tech, and new ways of practicing law and I provide pragmatic support on all aspects of running the business whilst mitigating legal risk. I help people understand the legal language by translating it in simple, plain words. I love being involved in challenging projects, finding solutions and not having to say “this is not possible!”.
Also, I love helping ideas and dreams become real by creating the solid and safe legal frame in which they can develop, from scratch. And of course, I am there for my clients if things go wrong, offering legal assistance in many areas of litigation, as this is my core competence.
My expertise covers the following areas: technology, pharmaceuticals & life sciences, employment, commercial, IP, Public Procurement, real estate and all kinds of litigation on these areas.
I can also help moms on family matters, mostly because I strongly believe in mitigating family conflicts and avoiding bringing them in front of a court.
Skills: legal assistance, litigation, legal documents drafting and negotiation, networking and connecting people
Legal services include:
- legal consultancy and legal drafting of documents for start ups
- legal opinions on various topics
- legal assistance in employment issues, both on the employer and employee side
- IP services
- contract drafting and negotiation
- legal assistance in real estate matters (title disputes, construction disputes, legal due diligence, etc.)
- legal assistance in all stages of litigation in my areas of expertise
The legal fee may be hourly or fixed, based on project’s specifics. I do not charge our first conversation, as we get to know each other and see what legal issue/challenge we are facing and how we can work together.