Health professionals who wish to practice abroad face two important challenges. First, they must hold international language certificates, such as IELTS Academic, OET, TOEFL, Cambridge, DELF, DALF, TELC, Goethe, or DELE. Second, practicing in a foreign country requires a developed medical vocabulary.
That's why I founded Andreea Berkhout Academy after 20 years of teaching both in public and private education systems. Doctors, nurses, pharmacists, physiotherapists, dentists, and vets can now benefit from a school specially created for their needs. My international team and I teach on our specialized platform, offering every student support, information, and valuable resources.
Furthermore, we provide foreign language courses for children and adults who require international language certificates for academic and/or professional reasons.
The studying process comfortably takes place because the students always choose where they would be when they connect to the class. This means that the student never leaves their comfort zone as they are always in friendly and well-known environments reaching the teacher through a simple click.
• 100 % of our students pass their exams
• All study materials are provided by us
• We assess and give personalized feedback at every step of your preparation!
• Monthly learning packages
Some of our courses:
→ for adults:
• Business English
• Preparation for
• General or Medical English/French/ German/ Dutch/ Italian/ Spanish/ Russian/ Romanian for expats
→ for children:
• Preparation for
- Cambridge Pre A1 Starters (7-8 y/o)
- Cambridge A1 Movers (8-11 y/o)
- Cambridge A2 Flyers (9-12 y/o)
- Cambridge A2 Key (12-14 y/o)
- Cambridge B1 Preliminary (12-18 y/o)
- Cambridge B2 First (13-18 y/o)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (15-18 y/o)
- IELTS Academic (15-18 y/o)
• General English/French/ German/ Dutch/ Italian/ Spanish/ Russian/ Romanian for expats